REGULATION OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND COUNCIL (EU) 2016/679 on the 27th of April 2016 on the subject of the protection of individual persons in relation to the processing of personal data and on the subject of the free flow of such data and the repealing of directive 95/46/WE (general data-protection regulation – RODO). The act of the 10th of May 2018 regarding the protection of personal data (Journal of Laws 2018 Clause 1000).
Regulations for the processing of personal data
1. Your providing of personal data is voluntary, although it is necessary in order to make use of the services our firm provides and to do so with full functionality. You at all times have access to your personal data.
2. The administrator of your personal data is:
Offshore Training Centre PLC
ul. Nike 1A
80-299 Gdańsk, POLAND
3. As a result of the regulations, you have rights which include the right to be forgotten, for your data to be altered or deleted and for your data to be limited in terms of how it is processed and how it is transferred.
4. You possess the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body responsible for matters concerning the protection of personal data.
5. The recipients of your personal data will be entities who are authorised to receive said data on the basis of legal regulations or authorised to do so on the basis of your consent.
Offshore Training Centre PLC ensures the safety of personal data as a result of the appropriate technical and organisational means, aimed at preventing the unlawful loss of data and accidental loss, destruction or damage to said data.
We take particular care to ensure that personal data is:
- accurate and processed in accordance with the law,
- gathered only for designated purposes,
- correct and up-to-date,
- not stored for longer than is necessary,
- stored in a secure manner.
1. In order for our activities to work properly, there are a number of entities with whom we cooperate. At times it is necessary to provide them with your personal date, although this always occurs on the basis of a written contract entrusting them to process personal data.
2. Partners of any given training course are always mentioned in the description of that course. In order to perform the training it is necessary for us to provide them with your personal data for as long as it is required for the implementation of the course.
3. While you are making use of our services, it is necessary for for us to make your personal data available to relevant bodies, and in each case this is written in the description of a given examination.
4. Transferring your personal data takes place only with your consent or on occasions when when we are authorised to do so under the generally applicable laws.
5. Offshore Training Centre PLC does not share your personal data with any entities other than those with whom we cooperate with in order to provide you with a service.
If you have any questions regarding the handling of your personal data, please contact us:
- E-Mail: email@example.com
- Tel.: 572 283 338
- Postal address: Offshore Training Centre PLC, ul. Nike 1A, 80-299 Gdańsk, POLAND