The course is aimed at pipe fitters and everyone who would like to broaden their knowledge of the Ermeto system.
The course lasts 3 days.
A certificate is issued by the Offshore Training Centre.
The course consists of three parts, spread over 3 days of training.
Training programme – Ermeto Course
Day One (6 hours of lectures)
- Familiarisation with isometric drawings (Theoretical and practical component)
Day Two (6 hours of lectures)
- H&S – Conducting risk assessment (maritime installation fitting) (1.5h)
- Ermeto installations (3.5h)
– Types of installation (presentation of examples of technical drawings)
– Applications in the installation
– Basic instrumentation
– Pros and cons of the installation
– Testing for tightness
– Applying isometric drawings in performing example installations
- Pros and cons of Ermeto connectors (1h)
Day three (6 hours of lectures)
- Practical lesson at the workbench in performing an installation according to the diagram
– Measuring installations that use Ermeto connectors (1h)
– Performing bends at designated points according to the diagram (2h)
– Compressing the ends of Ermeto connectors (1h)
– Mounting the entire installation (2h)