E-learning, about 1 hour.
Five Steps To Risk Assessment is an e-learning course covering Annex 1.2 of Chapter 1 of the Code of Safe Working Practices for Merchant Seafarers.
The training is available in English.
The certificate is issued by the Offshore Training Center in English and is available for self-printing after passing the final test.
Five Steps To Risk Assessment
The course is based on British and international standards and is dedicated to seagoing crews.
Contains content that complies with Annex 1.2 of Chapter 1 of the Code of Safe Working Practices for Merchant Seafarers.
It covers the following topics:
1. How to identify the hazards
2. Consideration to decide who might be harmed and how
3. Risks evaluation and controlling
4. Record and implementation of risk assessment findings
5. Plan of improvement action
6. Risk assessment review