E-learning, about 1 hour.
Five Steps To Risk Assessment is an e-learning course covering Annex 1.1 of Chapter 1 of the Code of Safe Working Practices for Merchant Seafarers.
The training is available in English.
The certificate is issued by the Offshore Training Center in English and is available for self-printing after passing the final test.
Management of Change
The course is based on British and international standards and is dedicated to the crews of sea-going vessels and land services involved in technical management.
Contains content that complies with Annex 1.1 of Chapter 1 of the Code of Safe Working Practices for Merchant Seafarers.
It covers the following topics:
- Simple change – task-based changes procedure
- stop the job requriment,
- toolbox talk for the task re-visiting,
- risk reduction,
- job permit suspending,
- risk assessment re-visiting.
- Complex change – steps necessary to effect a complex change
- perceived change identification,
- ownership of the change identification,
- documenting the change,
- evaluating and assessing,
- company approval of a plan and risk assessment for the change,
- action when change is a temporary or interim measure,
- action if any procedures in the safety management system require amendment,
- awarness and understanding of change,
- corresponding risk assessments updated of all steps prior to the task being started,
- responsible person action to ensure that the change process is concluded.