E-learning, about 30 minutes.
Managing Occupational Health and Safety is an e-learning training covering Chapter 2 of the Code of Safe Working Practices for Merchant Seafarers.
The training is available in English.
Offshore Training Center issues a certificate of completion (MEN print) in the English version ready for independent printing.
The course is based on British and international standards and is dedicated to the crews of seagoing vessels. Contains covering Chapter 2 of the Code of Safety Working Practices for Merchant Seafarers.
It covers the following topics:
- Emergency procedures and fire precautions
- Accidents and medical emergencies
- Health and hygiene
- Good housekeeping
- Environmental responsibilities
- Occupational health and safety
- Company and worker responsibilities
- Consultation procedures