E-learning, approximately 30 minutes.
Risk Awareness and Risk Assessment is an e-learning accredited by Offshore Training Centre. Training is performed in polish language.
Offshore Training Center issues a certificate of completion of the course in English (self-printing). Polish version can be issued on request.
Risk Awareness and Risk Assessment
The course is based on EU standards.
It covers the following topics
- Activities included in the risk assessment
- Scope of the risk assessment
- Identification of threats to life, health and propert
- Actions reducing the degree of harmfulness
- Actions reducing the probability of hazardous events
- Levels of risk assessment in the enterprise:
Management level (generic)
Level of immediate supervision (task based)
Runtime (toolbox talk)
The level of personal assessment of risk
- Awareness of the occurrence of threats (risk awareness)
- Final test.