E-learning, approximately 2 day
Fire Guard training is an e-learning course addressed to contract workers employed abroad and persons with direct supervision. The training is available in Polish.
The certificate is issued by the Offshore Training Center in English and is available for self-printing after passing the final test.
The course is based on the standards in force in the EU countries.
It covers the following topics:
2. Awareness of risk occurrence and its assessment
3. System of work permits
4. Fire protection – closed spaces
• detection, measurement and monitoring of harmful substances concentrations
• signals and means of communication and communication
• breathing apparatus
5. Action plan in the event of threats and hazardous events
6. Fire protection – hot works
7. Fire protection – the use of fire extinguishers
8. Final test