E-learning, approximately 60 minutes.
Action plan in the case of risks and hazardous events training is an e-learning training course for foreign contract agents and direct supervisors. The training is available in Polish.
The certificate is issued by the Offshore Training Center in English and is available for self-printing after passing the final test.
Action plan in the case of risks and hazardous events
The course is based on the standards in force in the EU countries.
It covers the following topics:
- Enterprise level action plans
- General action plans in the event of a hazardous event
- Emergency plans at the level of direct supervision
- a confined and confined space rescue plan
- rescue plan for work at height
- emergency plan in case of electric shock
- a rescue plan in the event of a fall into the water
- Rescue plans at the executive level
- Responsibility for the safety of employees
- Responsibility for safety training
- Final test