E-learning, approximately 30 minutes.
Fire Prevention is an e-learning accredited by Offshore Training Centre. Training is performed in polish language.
Offshore Training Center issues a certificate of completion of the course (Ministry of National Education print) in English (self-printing). Polish version can be issued on request.
Fire Prevention – Confined Spaces
The course is based on international standards and the recommendations of Classification Institutions. It is dedicated to employees performing work in confined spaces, hot spot observers and guards on duty at the entrances to confined spaces.
It covers the following topics:
- Hazards related to entry and work in confined spaces
- Dangerous atmosphere in a confined space
- Research of the atmosphere in confined spaces
- Works carried out in a confined space
- Procedure for entering closed / restricted spaces
- Preparations in case of an emergency